Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving is a time for ..... illness?

I took T1 and T2 shopping with my for the Thanksgiving groceries. It was a crazy and funny time that I had all blogged out in my mind, but then...as I sat down to write....T1 projectile vomited all over his bed.  Lovely.  We're hoping he's not sick, of course.  (He does have a pretty easy gag and vomit reflex--it could just be allergies)  No, no, kids can't get sick!  I've got too much to do.  But he's back in bed now with a bucket next to his head. 

What do you do if you've got a house full of people for the holiday, and your kid gets sick?

2 comments:

Making It Work Mom said...

chOh so sorry. I know that is painful. I had a friend who swore for two years straight that she had at least one kid sick at every holiday. Hopefully he is feeling better in time for all the guests! And you are able to get some things done.

Brittany at Mommy Words said...

Oh no I'm so sorry! That is never fun to have sick kids, especially the pukey kind. It's even tougher over the holidays. Even with so much going on, know that everyone understands that our little ones come first. At least I tell myself that if I happen to be ignoring my guests for my munchkins!