Monday, November 22, 2010

Almost There

Wow.  I can't believe it.  I've got one more week and one day before the end of National Blog Posting Month. I can't believe I've made it this far, posting everyday.  Meanwhile, I'm not getting ANY sleep, but hey, that's what coffee's for.  And my office looks like this.

Can you see DG buried there?

Damn, no wonder I lost my USB drive with ALL my work on it.

Oh, yeah, and there's this: last month's camping gear, a letterpress print and some knitting.



This is what it's come to, but I'm almost there.  And you know that innane saying?  "Dull women have immaculate homes."  I must be freakin' fascinating.....

1 comment:

MomAgain@40 said...

Very fascinating :D Who in an case is going to remember a neat environment when you are able to show these blog posts for years to come?
Is the mess the result of blogging? (which would be understandable) ;-)