Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 10

With this post, I am 1/3 of the way through National Blog Posting Month. Blogging every day is harder than I thought it would be. Those who do this professionally have a big job. I do find that writing every day is a good exercise, but coming up with clever topics and snarky commentary on current topics in working mom-ville is a huge challenge.

I looked back over the last 9 entries, and some are so.....*snore* oh, sorry I must have dozed off from the boredom. I think there's a reason why I haven't blogged regularly before now. Turns out writing every day is good practice; posting every day is not.

My posts are so journalistic. Academic observations with a lack of emotion (ok--except for that shopping post...). Look out, folks. Tomorrow's my take on homework in elementary school. Links to Duke University and everything.

I wish I were a funny blogger or a provocative blogger, but I am, if nothing else, sincere. I blog because it makes me happy. I get to share my feelings in a medium I love, and if it strikes a cord for someone, then bonus for me.

I'm determined to finish NaBloPoMo no matter what, so clever or not, you'll find me here.

2 comments:

LauraJean said...

Good for you!!! Some education, some entertainment, some anecdote....AND shopping tips. What more could you want in a blog? :)

MomAgain@40 said...

Congrats! You are doing very well so far! :D