What's that they say? Something about worms, and snails, and puppy dog tails? Whatever. What I found out today is that little boys are made of an energy source that if harnessed could power all of Los Angeles. We had T1's Phenomenal Pokemon Party today with 15 boys and about a thousand Pokemon cards. Throw in a little sugar and it makes for a banner birthday celebration and an exhausting day for parents.
1. Boys can find fun in dirt.
2. Wrestling each other is a mandatory activity
3. Boys can learn the most intricate details of a Pokemon card within 1 minute of being exposed to one.
4. Trading said Pokemon cards is pretty much what they live for.
5. If they are so lucky as to trade Pokemon through an electronic device, all the better.
This pretty much sums it up. T1 had a great time, and who know that all his friends would be so into this renaissance that Pokemon is having. Well, I guess he did.